Malvern Hill is led by Dan Murphy. Dan is a Chartered Accountant with extensive experience both as a CFO with one of Cork’s fastest growing SMEs and success stories, Voxpro, as well as significant experience in Corporate Finance from his time as a Director with KPMG and as a Senior Consultant with SWS Corporate Services.
Dan was CFO of Voxpro from 2009 through to 2014. During his tenure as CFO the company:
- Grew headcount from 59 to 580;
- Grew turnover from €2.5M to €20M;
- Raised €5M in extra working capital facilities
- Won Best Cork Company for 2013
- Became a Deloitte Best Managed Company and the Business Plan won “Best Business Plan” beating competition from over 180 other companies
- Lead all senior contract negotiations with companies such as Google, Airbnb, Nest and Vodafone with particular responsibility around pricing and legals
Dan was also part of the SWS team that raised in excess of €300m in equity, senior debt and mezzanine finance and BES schemes. The funds raised were for projects across Europe, including Latvia, Poland, UK and Hungary as well as the US. With KPMG, Dan was involved in equity fundraisings as well as securing Senior Debt for large projects.
Dan is a well known and respected professional who has been active in IBEC, serving on its Cork Regional Executive committee. Dan has built up strong relationships with peers in IBEC, the main Banks, Enterprise Ireland and certain international Finance Houses.
Phone Dan Murphy ~ +353 (0)86 855 8978